Who else is a sucker for holiday themed clothes? Maybe it’s the Southerner in me but I can’t help but drape my kids from head to toe in heart gear every February 14th. Even if you are more restrained, now is the time to pick up a touch or two of red for your kids to wear next month. As I have found, this stuff sells out fast!
Valentine’s Day outfits don’t have to be cutesy as these looks from one of my stores (Crazy 8) for holiday gear prove…
Click through for a Pinterest board with more of my favorites!
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
- Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank by Flabby Fashionista