With the amount of um, enthusiasm, the Terror Twins bring to the school day, I like to hand out gift cards to their teachers. But for extracurricular teachers as well as the staff that make our school special, I love to give a little something to let them know how much we appreciate everything they do!
These useful cups are perfect for the end of the year since they have everything a school employee needs to celebrate that first day of summer…. and the best part is how they come in at about $3 each.
Though I got these cups at Dollar Tree, I am now a convert to Michael’s. They have the best mason jar cups with straws that you can often get for eighty cents! Next pick up an assortment of drink mixes, gum, tropical hand sanitizers, and sunscreen single packets (all available at Dollar Tree.) Distribute evenly among the cups. Then add a note to each from you and your kids.
For more easy gift ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- DIY Lavender Facial by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Easy Cookie Platter Mother’s Day Gift by A Mom’s Take
- DIY Mother’s Day Herb Garden Gift by Mom Does It All
- DIY Vanity Tray by Style on Main
- Homemade Painted Glass Bottle by Our Family World
- Thanks a Latte Teacher Gift by Simply Southern Mom
- DIY Shea Butter Lotion Bars by Better in Bulk
- DIY Mother’s Day Coupon Book for Twin Moms by Mom on the Side
- DIY Butterfly Wall Hanging by Home and Garden Cafe
- Party Worthy Spinach Salad with Strawberries by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Aromatherapy Shower Fizzies by My So Called Balanced Life
- Easy DIY Photo Coasters & a Delicious Mocktail to Spoil Mom by Two Boys One Girl One Crazy Mom
- Add Some Style to Your Sunglasses by Greta’s Day
- DIY Kitchen Herb Garden Gift by About a Mom
- Pasta Picture Frame by Upstate Ramblings
- Easy Marquee Letter Craft by Momma D Jane’s Blog
- School’s Out for Summer Gift by The Guavalicious Life