Oh holiday road travel, how I dislike you. Some times it feels like I spend more time driving to see various families than I actually spend with family. Now if I was driving with these guys, the time might go by faster.
Unfortunately I can’t take the Muppets with me but I am going to try and get my husband to play this Muppet road trip game with me.
The Muppet Road Trip Game
See if you can spot:
- 5 Kermit green cars
- 1 Person who looks like a relative of Gonzo’s
- 3 People who look like they just stepped off the Electric Mayhem Band bus
- 4 of Miss Piggy’s biggest fans. How can you tell? Easy, they could be: singing to themselves, fixing their hair in the mirror, blowing kisses to you through the window, blowing kisses to themselves in the mirror, bumper stickers that are so funny
- Fozzie Bear would add them to his act
- People wearing suits they stole from Statler and Waldorf
- 3 Cars that are so patriotic, Sam the Eagle just might be driving them
- Sing the chorus of “Mahna Mahna” or “Rainbow Connection” at a red light or while driving through a tunnel
- Find a license plate from Smalltown, USA (or at least one that is red, white and blue)
- Find the letters of Disney’s “The Muppets” in license plates