Even though I love to write things down, since it’s the best way to clear my head, it’s just not working out for me anymore. I spend at least of my home free time online; it only makes sense to move move of my planning to an online space. Plus I can’t lose the notes I write online.
My husband, who hates the clutter my notes produce, is always sending me handy websites to help me out. On Monday he saw Food on the Table on Netted and sent me the link. Since it looked like a good way to get me out of my food rut and stop my random buys at the grocery store, I decided to to give it a whirl.
- able to log in with Facebook
- easy to use interface
- recipes I hadn’t seen before
- grocery list shows measurements so I can check to see if I have enough before adding items
- can email grocery list from site so husband can do the shopping
- only has one store in my area (HyVee where I don’t usually shop since Gerbes is up the street)
- does not give the option of searching for only natural or organic meats
- recipe choice layout does not show full names or pictures
I see this as being a solution for weeks when I don’t know what I want to make, have an empty pantry, or am pressed for time. But it’s deifnitely not the solution to my meal planning problem. Does anyone have a better site that they use?