The folks over at Moon Mountain had this recipe created for them by Kathy Casey Liquid Kitchen™. To celebrate National Vodka Day I attempted to make it. It was supposed to be my first vlog but man that it harder than it looks!
So instead, if you want to give it a go:
1 1/2 ounces Moon Mountain Organic Vodka
3/4 ounce Housemade Cranberry Syrup including 3- 4 of the berries (recipe follows)
3/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 ounces Fresh Orange Juice
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Measure the Moon Mountain Vodka, Cranberry Syrup including a few of the berries, lemon juice and orange juice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and add the bitters.
3. Shake vigorously and pour into a tall glass.
Housemade Cranberry Syrup
Makes 1 1/2 cups
1 cup Fresh Cranberries
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1. Place ingredients into a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Simmer for 1 minute then turn off heat.
4. Let syrup infuse for one hour and then refrigerate.