Oh hai July! We’re in the full swing of summer now so why not cool down with some iced coffee? I am not a coffee drinker ten months of the year. But I break that ban during July and August. It’s just too hot for my usual morning cup of tea! At Blissdom this year we were treated to iced coffees one morning from Seattle’s Best. So yummy!
And now I can make them at home. It’s way easier than I thought to make iced coffee. Me and Seattle’s Best want you to see how easy it is. So we’re partnering for a fun giveaway! The “Hot Iced” set has everything you need for the perfect summer coffee recipes.
The Hot Iced gift-set includes:
- One-month supply of Seattle’s Best Coffee® (4 bags!)
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Tumbler for your iced and frozen coffee drinks
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Hot Travel Mug to enjoy our brewed coffee on-the-go
- Melitta coffee brewer and recipe for a totally new way to make a single cup of coffee
- Simple Iced Coffee recipe featuring our go-to cold brew method
- Coffee scoop to measure the perfect amount of coffee
Click through to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway