Well we’re into our second week of summer vacation here and I am loving it! That is of course due to summer school. Bless you school system for having free summer school for elementary kids. Love you!
The only downside so far is that it has been unseasonably cool. This would usually be an awesome thing but this is the first year we have belonged to the local swim club. And it’s been WAY too chilly to enjoy it. Total bummer. But this week, the weatherman says the switch is flipping and the heat is on its way.
That means I need to, um, trim up. You ladies know what I am talking about.
Since I am cheap and wimpy, I skip the waxing and DIY it. Luckily, I was recently sent samples of the BIC Soleil razors. They have a fantastic line of products to ensure that women are getting a flawlessly smooth shave at a good value. The BIC® Soleil® Shave & Trim, a razor with a slide-on/ slide-off bikini trimmer, and the Soleil® Bella™, a razor four flexible blades and soothing moisture strip enriched with coconut milk make life so much easier!
Features of Soleil Shave & Trim include:
- Three flexible blades for a flawlessly smooth shave
- Pivoting head with rubber grip handle for extra comfort
- Lubricating strip with Vitamin E
- Unique slide-on, slide-off trimmer head for simple bikini trimming
Features of Soleil Bella include:
- Four flexible e-z rinse™ blades
- Soothing moisture strip® enriched with coconut milk
- Curvy, non-slip handle in tropical colors; allows for easy grip in the shower or bath
Enter to win one of each!
a Rafflecopter giveaway