Whether you are looking for a great gift to give to a family or just something to have fun with during the holidays (or any get togethers,) these five games are fun for the whole family.
1. Move and Groove ($20) from ThinkFun will get the whole family on their feet. It’s a great way to involve even the youngest members of the family in play. The rules are super simple: toss the plush cube to determine color, choose a matching colored card and perform the given move. There’s no right or wrong way to play and no winners or losers.
2. Classic games are a blast but it can be hard to get kids who are used to video games involved. Hasbro’s Frozen version of Trouble solves that problem by adding in Olaf. Gather four players around the table
3. Games you Can Eat: If like to devour the classics, you will love these fun chocolate versions of the classics. They just aren’t for looks. Each one is a fully playable game with an medal for the winner, edible of course. You can find them at Target, Walgreens, etc for $10 in Guess Who, Scrabble, Monopoly, and (naturally) Candyland.
4. Telestrations: This game takes the classic party game Telephone and amps it up with drawing. Find it at usaopoly.com.
5. WuzzIts: I actually think you can’t go wrong with any of the Blue Orange Games but if I had to pick one I would go with Wuzzits. The monster pictures get pretty hilarious and it’s easy for various ages to play together. However, it can last forever. So be prepared for the long haul.