Happy new year! Every year I make the number of resolutions for that year. In addition, I am jumping on the “word of the ear” bandwagon and declaring a word. Mine: HABIT.
I picked habit to help commit myself to making my resolutions not just something I cross off a list but something that improves my life and becomes an integral part of my life. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided that each month I will concentrate on an area I would love to improve on or change. And then I have picked fifteen things I want to do this year as well.
Here they are!
(not in order)
2. Style and Self Maintenance
3. My Health
4. Our Home
6. The Girls’ Health
7. My Marriage
9. The Blog
10. Creative Writing
11. Food : Cost and Consumption
Fifteen Resolutions for 2015
1. Blog once a day (ideally unsponsored content)
2. Take a picture of the girls every day
3. Save $2500 towards my fortieth birthday trip to Paris.
4. Write one letter a week.
5. Lose forty pounds before my fortieth birthday.
6. Find a babysitter and use him/her on a regular basis. Budget for this.
7. Enroll the girls in a new extracurricular activity (separate from each other).
8. Cook my way through each of my cookbooks.
9. Get rid of 2015 things.
10. Start a travel blog.
11. Make some new friends.
12. Get life insurance for me.
13. Find a makeup routine and start using it.
14. Do one thing from my Pinterest Do It board weekly.
15. Participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).